- Place each foot into an Easy Grip Loop with one seal in between your feet.
- Place your hands into the last easy grip loops of the CLX.
- Assume a hands and knees position with your arms directly below your shoulders and knees directly below your hips.
- Simultaneously lift one leg and the opposite arm while maintaining your balance.
- When lifting, extend the leg until your knee is stratight and parallel to the floor while stablizing the CLX with your hands and opposite foot.
Tip: Keep your head and neck in a neutral position throughout the exercise.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.