- Begin standing with your feet hip width apart.
- Place your feet in the middle 2 Easy Grip Loops separated by one seal.
- Cross the CLX to form an X feeding the ends of the CLX behind your knees.
- Before you pull the CLX around the outside of your knees anchor your hands in the end easy grip loops.
- Stand up and pull the CLX around the outside of your hips and cross your hands in front of your waist.
- With a slight bend in your knees, while maintaining your balance, kick one straight leg out to the side, bring your foot to the ground and then kick the opposite leg.
Tip: Keep your trunk upright and your back in a neutral position. Don't lean your hips or trunk to either side.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.