- Attach your CLX securely to your CLX Door Anchor.
- Place your hand into the last easy grip loop and stand so there is slight resistance when your arm is across your body and your elbow is bent at 90°.
- With an open hand grip and keeping your upper arm steady begin to rotate your hand out so that it is lined up with the side of your body.
- For an alternate exercise you can complete this exercise with a closed hand grip.
- To do this place a FlexBar or towel under your arm and grip the easy grip loop in your hand and complete exercise as normal.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.