- Place each foot into an Easy Grip Loop with one seal between them.
- With your feet hip width apart center your balance onto one leg.
- Keeping the opposite leg straight slowly raise and kick backwards.
- Continue to kick backwards without letting that foot touch the ground.
- Once finished place foot back into starting position and repeat with other leg.
Tip: Keep your back straight and avoid leaning or bending over.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.