- Begin by placing your arm through the last Easy Grip Loop of your CLX, anchoring just above the elbow.
- While holding the opposite last loop in your hand place your foot on the center of the CLX - you should be in a staggered stance.
- Now place the last easy grip loop in your same hand that has the CLX on the upper arm.
- Using an open hand grip, raise your hand and arm upward and outward as if you were cocking your shoulder to throw a ball.
- Slowly allow your throwing arm to come down across your body as if you were throwing a ball and then repeat.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.