- Begin by placing your hands in the desired easy grip loops.
Tip: Typically your hands are about 2 to 3 loops apart.
- Place the CLX around your upper back and adjust your hands so that you have an open handed grip and palms are prone.
- Abduct your shoulders about 60° and bend your elbows about 45°.
- Keeping your arms raised and in position, push your arms forward and inward as if you were giving someone a hug.
- When your hands cross slightly in the middle, hold briefly and then slowly return to the starting position.
Tip: Avoid shrugging shoulders to perform exercise
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.