- Attach the end loops of your CLX securely to your CLX Door Anchor at a level above your head.
- Begin with your body diagonally facing the anchor point.
- Place your upper arm into the CLX so that the CLX is anchored just below your shoulder.
- Adjust your standing point to create the appropriate resistance.
- Pull the CLX downward and back moving only your shoulder blade.
Tip: Do not rotate your trunk or hips.
- Hold briefly and slowly return to start position.
Tip: As a more challenging exercise, add a small step backward once you have your shoulder pulled down. Then complete the exercise as normal.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.