- Kneel down to one knee as you place your foot through one of the center Easy Grip loops anchoring the CLX at your thighs just above your knee.
- Carefully switch to the other knee and place that foot into the other center easy grip loop.
- Then slowly stand and adjust the loops to be sure the CLX is anchored just above the knees.
- Grab the remaining CLX and either hold in hand or place hands inside the easy grip loops.
- Maintaining an athletic stance with knees and hips slightly bent take 3 steps laterally against the band while keeping your back straight.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.