- Begin by place each foot into the end easy grip loops of the CLX.
- Then feed each arm through the two center easy grip loops with one seal between.
- Fold and raise arms to shoulder height and place feet hip width apart
- Maintain your arms with elbows bent and hands crossed at shoulder level as you slowly squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Without leaning forward slowly return to a standing position maintaining a neutral back and neck alignment.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.