- Place each foot into an Easy Grip Loop with one seal between and anchor the CLX on your ankles.
- With your feet about hip width apart, lean to one side and gain your balance on that foot, use a chair for added safety if needed.
- Keep your knees straight use the other foot to kick outwards.
- Continue to kick outward without letting that leg touch the ground.
- Once finished place leg back into starting position and repeat with other leg.
Tip: Keep your back straight and avoid leaning or bending over.
*Do not exceed 300% elongation. Some exercises may require longer lengths of CLX.